31 October Ballot Results
31 October 2019
We have elected 10 new Fellows.
• Kelcey Wilson-Lee, BA, MSt, PhD. Public historian of medieval Britain, has served as a member of the Church Monuments Society Council and as Reviews Editor of their journal.
• Elizabeth Savage, BA, MA, PhD. Lecturer in Book History at the University of London, specialises in late medieval/early modern European printing techniques, and is a member of the Printing Historical Society and the Association of Print Scholars.
• Patrick Baty, BA, FSA, FRSA. Consultant in the use of colour in historic buildings, archivist of The Artists Rifles and former Trustee of the Georgian Group.
• Neil Lyon, BA, MA. Archivist and local historian, has researched the history of English independent schools, the country houses and landed estates of Northamptonshire, is on the Council of the Northamptonshire Record Society.
• Gillian Carr, MSc, MPhil, PhD. Senior Lecturer in Archaeology at St Catharine's College Oxford, specialises in Iron Age/Roman Britain and the field of conflict archaeology.
• Faya Causey, PhD. A Board Member for the Archaeological Institute of America, she is currently researching Cezanne and Geology for an exhibition at the RA, was a Curator at the National Gallery of Art, Washington DC, and has contributed to research on the Rothschild Bronzes.
• John Renner, MA, PhD. Art historian specialising in Italian painting, sculpture and stained glass of the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries, lectures at the Courtauld, the V&A, and the London Art History Society.
• Mary Shepperson, MA, PhD. Senior Archaeologist for the UK Cultural Protection Fund, has extensive excavation experience in Egypt, Mesopotamia, Turkey, the UK, and is a Research Associate at the University of Liverpool.
• Felicity Myrone, MA. Lead Curator of Western Prints and Drawings at the British Library, and has written on prints and drawings at the British Museum and British Library.
• Wendy Matthews, PhD. A geoarchaeologist who is currently researching sedentism and resource management in the Neolithic of the Central Zagros in Iraq and Iran, and has published books on Geoarchaeology and Environmental Archaeology.