14 February 2019 Ballot Results
14 February 2019
We've elected 10 new Fellows:
- Nelleke IJssennagger, BA, MA, PhD. National Trust curator for Cornwall, whose research and publications integrate cross-disciplinary and international perspectives on cultural development from the Early Middle Ages to the Early Modernperiod.
- Erin Griffey, BA, MA, PhD. Associate Professor of Art History who is a leading authority on visual and material culture at the Stuart court.
- Michael Chisholm, FBA, BA, MA, ScD. Retired Professor of Geography, former President of the Cambridge Antiquarian Society and the Spalding Gentlemen’s Society, author of ‘Rural Settlement and Land Use’ (1962).
- Anne Marie D’Arcy, BA, MA, PhD. Associate Professor in medieval literature and the visual arts, with many publications on medieval topics.
- Andrew Jamieson, BA, MA, PhD. Associate Professor in Near Eastern Archaeology with an interest in Iron Age ceramics, who is a member of international bodies including UNESCO’s roster of experts.
- Nicholas Thistlethwaite, MA, PhD. Retired Canon Precentor, Guildford, who is a leading authority on 19th-century organ building and design.
- Ian Scott, BA. Archaeologist with extensive experience specialising in metals and weapons.
- William Zajac, MS, MA. Civil servant who has been instrumental in developing and implementing the Historic Environment (Wales) Act 2016, and who previously worked for Cadw’s publications unit.
- David Roberts, BA, MA, PhD. Archaeologist with Historic England whose research focuses on Roman Britain and Wiltshire, including Stonehenge, and who is involved in a number of large collaborative projects and has a range of publications.
- Rowena Willard-Wright, MA, FRSA. Until recently, Senior Curator for English Heritage’s South-East region, now free-lance curator and expert advisor with a wide range of lectures and publications.