07 February Ballot Results
07 February 2019
We've elected 10 new Fellows:
- Andrew Rudd, BA, M. Phil, PhD. University lecturer in literature and culture of the Romantic period who has held various visiting fellowships.
- Jane Eade, MA, PhD. National Trust curator, whose responsibilities include Ham House and who researches the relationship between European religious history and visual culture.
- Katy Whitaker, MA. Archaeologist and archivist with experience in public engagement, experimental archaeology, aerial photography, and heritage protection.
- Naoise Mac Sweeney, BA, MA, PhD. Associate Professor of Ancient History with several publications on the history of ancient Greece and Anatolia.
- Anne Preston-Jones, BA, MA. An authority on the archaeology and historic landscape of Cornwall, with many publications, who serves on several public bodies in the county.
- Alice Forward, BA, MA, PhD. Archaeologist specializing in the material culture of the post-Conquest Middle Ages and Early Modern period, especially in Wales.
- Dale Townshend, BA, MA, PhD. Professor of Literature with an interest in the connections between architecture, antiquarianism and Gothic literature in the long 1 8th-century.
- Jennie Bradbury, BA, MA, PhD. Archaeologist with wide experience, currently specialising in endangered archaeology and cultural heritage in the Middle East and North Africa, based at Oxford.
- Ingrid Mainland, BA, PhD. Senior Lecturer in archaeology, a leader in the field of archaeozoology who has published widely and is and editor-in-chief of Environmental Archaeology
- Katherine Walker, BA, MA. PhD. Archaeologist specialising in Neolithic flint and stone industries of north-western Europe, and lead Project Officer on the HLF-funded Ecademy' digitising programme.