25 October Ballot Results
25 October 2018
- Marcos Martinón-Torres, DEA, MSc, PhD. Pitt-Rivers Professor of Archaeology (from Oct 2108) with extensive record of publication, grant awards and PhD supervision who is President -Elect of the International Society for Archaeological Sciences.
- Marion Colthorpe, MA. Researcher whose innovative digital resource ‘The Elizabethan Court Day by Day’ has been published on-line by the Folger Shakespeare Library, with a number of other related publications.
- Chiara Bonacchi, BA, MA, PhD. Research co-investigator with an interest in perceptions and experience of archaeology, and an advocate for public archaeology in the UK and Italy.
- Anna McPherson, Dip.Arch., RIBA, IHBC, FRSA. Architect and historic environment consultant who, through several major guidance documents, has been influential in the protection and management of historic areas.
- Colin Haydon, MA, DPhil, FRHistS. Retired Reader in History, who has written widely on religion in Britain in the eighteenth century and who has served on the councils of the Historical Association and British Records Association.
- Louise Loe, BA, PhD. Head of Heritage Burial Services at Oxford Archaeology and Visiting Research Fellow at Oxford and Reading, specialising in human osteoarchaeology on which she has published widely.
- Olivia Horsfall Turner, BA, MA, PhD. Senior Curator, Designs and Lead Curator of V&A/RIBA Architecture Partnership, who lectures and has published widely on architectural history.
- Joan Winterkorn, BA, MLSc. Expert on literary and historical manuscripts on which she has published and lectured, she has served on several national bodies, and is a long-serving editorial board member of The Book Collector.
- David Carrington, BSc, MA, DPhil. Conservator with expertise in wall paintings, archaeological and architectural conservation whose outstanding contribution to traditional building skills has been recognised by SPAB.
- Ptolemy Dean, BSc, Dip.Arch., RIBA, RIAS. Surveyor of the Fabric of Westminster Abbey, he has recently completed the new access tower and museum galleries in the triforium and is a public advocate of conservation and archaeological research.