31 May Ballot Results
31 May 2018
10 new Fellows elected...
We've elected 10 new Fellows:
- Anne Haour, BA, MA, DPhil. Professor in the Arts and Archaeology of Africa, with over 60 publications, including 3 monographs, on the material expression of identity in West Africa.
- Charlene Murphy, BSc, MA, PhD. Archaeobotanist specializing in plant domestication in India and the Roman world.
- Marc Meltonville, BA. Food historian based at Hampton Court Palace, who has studied and lectured extensively on the history of English Royal kitchens.
- Richard Madgwick, BA, MA, PhD. Osteoarchaeologist with an interest in feasting, mobility and method development in the use of taphonomic and isotopic data, with numerous publications and co-edits.
- Peter Bogucki, BA, MA, PhD. Associate Dean, who has published extensively on early farming societies in European pre-history, with a particular interest in Neolithic sites in Poland.
- Judie English, MA, PhD. Landscape archaeologist specializing in the archaeology and history of Surrey who has served on various related Councils and committees.
- Josephine Atkinson, BA, D.Litt. Researcher into methods and materials of Western European painting, formerly of the Scientific Dept of the National Gallery, London and now Secretary-General of the International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works.
- Charlotte Newman, BA, MA, PhD. Curator of Archaeology at English Heritage, with an interest in public welfare institutions, currently managing the collection at Kirby Hall.
- Seren Griffiths, MA, MsC, PhD. Lecturer who specializes in scientific dating of prehistoric archaeology, on which she has published extensively having worked on several international research projects.
- Eliott Wragg, BA, MA. Project Officer, Thames Discovery Programme, whose research into London’s nautical archaeology has produced numerous reports and community outreach work.