1 Mar Ballot Results
01 March 2018
10 new Fellows elected...
We've elected 10 new Fellows:
- Rachel Swallow, MA, PhD. University lecturer (established scholar in the field of castle studies and landscape history, with a special interest in the history of the Welsh March).
- Corisande Fenwick. BA, MA, PhD. Lecturer in Medieval Archaeology (specialist in North African archaeology of the Antique/Islamic period, former Leverhulme Research Fellow).
- Joanna Buckberry, BA, MSc, PhD. Senior Lecturer in Biological Anthropology and Head of the Biological Anthropology Research Centre at Bradford University (an established scholar in the field of palaeopathology).
- David Hunt, OBE. Colonel (retired, has used his military expertise to contribute extensively to the history of the defence of Somerset and surrounding counties in World War II).
- Joanna Banham, BA, MA. Director, Victorian Society in America Summer School, London (former Head of Adult Programmes at the V&A and Head of Learning at the NPG, with expertise in Victorian design especially William Morris).
- Timothy Duke, MA. Norroy & Ulster King of Arms (also Honorary Secretary of the Harleian Society and Honorary Genealogist of the Most Distinguished Order of St Michael and St George).
- Robert Lockley Turner, MA, DCL. Professor of Law (his distinguished law career has included research into English legal history and heraldry, the Pyx and the English silver penny).
- Graham Keevill, BA. Consultant Archaeologist (acts as consultant archaeologist to several English cathedrals and has contributed to many Conservation plans over 35-year career; most recently managed investigations at Rochester Cathedral).
- Margarita Gleba, PhD. Principal Research Associate (specialist in the archaeology of textile production, currently PI of a 5 year ERC-funded project at the MacDonald Institute for Archaeological Research, Cambridge).
- Sophie Hay, BA, MA, PhD. Archaeologist (has worked in Italy and North Africa and published extensively on the practice of geophysics in archaeological recording and analysis).