7 Dec Ballot Results
07 December 2017
10 new Fellows elected...
We've elected 10 new Fellows:
- Liam Sims, BA, MA. Rare Books Librarian, Cambridge University Library (in addition to research at the CUL has published on the history of book collecting, was Chair of the Historic Libraries Association (2014-17) and has curated exhibitions on book history).
- Mick Rawlings, BA. Technical Director Historic Environment (has extensive archaeological experience, and since 2004 has provided heritage consultancy to major infrastructure projects).
- Jessica Barker, BA, MA, PhD. Lecturer in Art History at University of East Anglia (has published on monumental sculpture especially tomb sculpture).
- Mark Dennis, MA. Curator, Library and Museum of Freemasonry (extensive work on freemasonry, is Chair of the Central London Historic Collections Group and trustee of the Covent Garden Area Trust).
- Adrian Tinniswood, OBE, BA, MPhil. Senior Research Fellow, University of Buckingham (has published books on diverse subjects from the country house to the Verney family and has previously served both the Heritage Lottery Fund (as regional chair) and the National Trust (as council member)).
- Jason Hawkes, BA, MA, PhD. Project Curator, British Museum (has published on the archaeology of Asia and is associate ed. of South Asian Studies).
- Richard Holdsworth, MBE, BA. Director of Preservation and Education, Chatsworth Historic Dockyard Trust (has played a major role in the development and growth of the Trust since 1985).
- Clare Haynes, BA, MA, PhD. Historian of art and religion (has published on art in post-reformation Britain and is currently researching antiquarianism in Norfolk).
- Lee Edward Prosser, BA, PhD. Curator, Historic Royal Palaces (expert in historic buildings, fixtures and fittings, and has published on related subjects).
- Krzys Adamiec, MA. Archivist, C of E Record Centre, has catalogued papers of Sir George Scharf and William Birkbeck and indexed photographs of Jewish cemeteries in Poland.