June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm£10
ORDINARY MEETING OF FELLOWS
We hope to be able to hold this event at Burlington House but will keep this under review in line with all government guidelines.
The Anniversary Meeting will conclude with a Reception at 18.00. There will be refreshments in the Library from 6pm.
If you are attending the meeting and reception you need to book a place at both events. You can book for the meeting here. Places at Burlington House are limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Tickets must be booked online through our website using the links below.
Attendance in person:
- Registration is essential.
- Those attending in person may be subject to temperature checks and will have to wear masks in the Meeting Room subject to government guidelines in June.
- There will be no access to the Library or Fellows Room.
- Admittance to the event is only 20minutes prior.
- Fellows can not bring guests.
If you have any questions please contact our Communications and Events Manager on [email protected]