April 22 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
ORDINARY MEETING OF FELLOWS
President’s Annual Address
If this meeting can go ahead in person it will follow the format below. If not the Presidential Address will be delivered via Zoom.
Fellows and their guests are welcome to join us when tea is served at 16.15 (in the Council Room).
The Anniversary Meeting will begin at 17.00, and will include the President’s Annual Address.
The Anniversary Meeting will conclude with a Reception at 18.00 (at which guests are very welcome).
Booking is not required for the Meeting, but the Reception is by ticket only (£10.00 per person). Booking for tickets for the reception will not open until March 2021 as we want to ensure it can go ahead first.
Please book in advance for the Reception. You may call 020 7479 7080 or email [email protected] to book, or book online via the link below.
Please note that due to COVID 19 restrictions this event may be online only.
Attendance by Live Stream:
- Registration is essential.
- Open to anyone to join, Fellows and Non-Fellows.
- Once you have registered we will be in touch regarding how you can join via Zoom video-calling.
- The event will also be live-streamed to YouTube here, so you can watch along if you prefer
- Places through zoom will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The event will begin at 17.00, GMT.
- You will recieve an email with the link to join the day before the lecture.
- Attendees’ cameras and microphones will be off throughout.
If you have any questions please contact our Communications Manager on [email protected]