Council meeting at Kelmscott Manor (2017)
The Society is governed by its Royal Charters and Statutes, the earliest of which date back to 1751. Its business is managed by the Society's Council (a board of trustees), which meets formally four times a year.
Council Membership 2018-2019
- Paul Drury, MRICS, IHBC (President), Chair
- Stephen Dunmore, OBE, BA (Treasurer)
- Chris Scull, MA, MCIfA (Director)
- Heather Sebire, PhD, MCIfA, FSAScot (Hon Secretary)
- Holly Trusted, PhD (Vice-President)
- John Maddison, BA, PhD, Hon. Dr of Arts (Vice-President)
- Duncan Brown, BA, MCIfA
- Emma Carver, MPhil, FSAScot
- Dr John Cooper, DPhil, FRHistS
- Elizabeth Hallam Smith, CB, PhD, FRHistS, FRSA
- Alan Lloyd, DPhil
- Barney Sloane, BA
- John Lewis BSc (General Secretary)
You must Log in to the Fellows’ Area for access to meeting dates.
If you have questions about governance or Fellowship, please email email@example.com.